18 Goals for 2018
Well it’s that time of year again when we all take stock of how much we did or didn’t achieve in the last twelve months and what we would like to change and attain in the coming year.
A great way to break up your goals this year is by trying the 18 goals for 2018.
Choose 6 goals that you would like to achieve in the next 12 months.
Choose 6 goals that you would like to achieve in your career
Choose 6 goals that scare you and would fulfil your wildest dreams.
Sounds simple, right?
Goal setting is hard work. There is a great opportunity to embed a positive mindset and achieve great things, but there is also the opportunity to sabotage yourself
- Don’t make them too easy.
- Make sure they are specific. Don’t set a goal for more money, set a goal to pay off your credit card debt or a measureable goal post instead.
- Be prepared to step outside of your comfort zone to achieve them.
- Don’t worry if they don’t make sense to anyone else. They are YOUR goals and they need to be custom made for you, because you are the only one who can achieve them.
- Share your goals. You never know who might be reading them and how they can help you on your journey to success.
Please feel free to share your goals on our Facebook group page
so we can help you in any way we can to make 2018 into…
Goal setting for authors #shareyourstory
Posted by Michelle Worthington on Wednesday, 10 January 2018