Coaching for Authors and Illustrators
Applications now open to be part of our Share Your Story Dream Team
Helping creative people make a living doing what they love
Award winning author and Director of Share Your Story, Michelle Worthington has developed a coaching program that focuses on strategies for success for aspiring authors and illustrators. The Five part program consists of up to 6 strategy sessions tailored to meet the specific needs of each participant.
Strategy is the making of an integrated set of choices that collectively position your brand in the your industry.
At our strategy sessions, you make decisions on how you will create wealth doing what you love by following each step of the Share Your Story framework.
For every strategy session we host, at the cost of $200 AUD per session, Share Your Story will provide one day of education for a disadvantaged girl in Cambodia to attend a local trade college, thanks to the support of B1G1. The number of sessions is totally flexible and catered to your needs.
You can find out more about how you are helping us to make a difference:
Unlike most other mentor programs, Share Your Story has a five step process that is individually tailored to your needs:
- Story. What are your big dreams? What is your purpose, your motivation? This first step is about your ideal future, and it frames all other decisions.
- Business. Where you position your brand and how you can become a leader are tightly connected and are the heart of your strategy session. This is where we begin to narrow our focus.
- Marketing. You’ll decide what will enable you to create unique value and sustainably deliver content that adds value to the world.
- Brand. Capabilities are the map of activities and competencies that enable you to connect with the target market you’ve chosen. You must identify what capabilities you have and what else is needed to support this strategic path.
- Mindset. The final step in your strategy session will focus on systems that foster, support, and measure the outcomes. These will vary based on your aspirations, the choices you’ve made and the path you regard to be the best in order to share your story.
Intake is by interview only. Not all applicants are taken on as Dream Team members.
Develop Your Story
Develop Your Business Plan
Develop Your Marketing Plan
Develop Your Brand
Develop Your Mindset
Become a member of the Boss Lady Club
Join our Share Your Story online school
Michelle Worthington is an international award winning multi-published author of empowering picture books for children of all ages and abilities.
Two time winner of the International Book Award for Children’s Hardcover Fiction and finalist in the USA Best Book Awards and Book Excellence Awards, Michelle also received a Gellett Burgess Award for Children’s Literature and a Silver Moonbeam Award for her contribution to celebrating diversity in children’s literature.
Her goal is to inspire aspiring authors and illustrators to believe in themselves.Michelle Worthington